Call for Papers
The Cyprus Review invites submissions for the Special Section of its upcoming 2018 issue on: Cyprus and Britain after 1960.
The 2018 issue of The Cyprus Review will include a special section on Cyprus and Britain after 1960. It intends to serve as a forum where original scientific research is presented on various aspects of this important topic from a multiplicity of disciplinary approaches.Submission Instructions
- Authors should consult the journal’s guidelines for submission, which can be found at: http://cyprusreview.org/index.php/cr/information/authors
- The Cyprus Review is available at: http://cyprusreview.org
- For specific academic enquiries about the special section, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested scholars should submit their papers online by the final submission deadline of 15 May 2018
- Submissions should clearly indicate the Special Section on “Cyprus and Britain after 1960”.
In addition to the Special Section, the 2018 issue of The Cyprus Review will also contain its standard features of Articles, Essays and Book Reviews, as well as a guest edited section on the Cypriot Doctrine of Necessity. Submissions in the fields of interest of The Cyprus Review are always welcome.